If you're eagerly wanting to get your hands on a copy now, individual copies (and annual subs for $12 for a limited time) can be purchased at tangiblemedia.co.nz and selected retailers. If you need a little more persuading, cast your eyes below to a run-down of what's included in this 144-page issue.
– Our first ever augmented reality cover, thanks to our friends at One Fat Sheep. Download the Idealog AR app and watch the contents page come to life.
– An interview with Mark Gatt, the co-founder of cognitive behaviourial therapy app Thinkladder, which is one of the first of its kind in the world to use technology to automate CBT. The app was entirely designed, created and executed by Snells Beach locals.
– Xero's first employee and longtime CTO Craig Walker shares 25 predictions, worries, wants and improvements about the future of tech.
– Marisa Bidois books a table at the restaurant of the future and tries to figure out what dining will look like in 2030.
– We go inside a day in the life of Cecilia Robinson, Seeby Woodhouse, Sian Simpson and Josh Comrie and find out how they manage their high-pressure roles.
– We debut the winners from our search for New Zealand's top creative minds in Idealog Most Creative People, thanks to our friends at Accenture.
– Anna-Bradley Smith looks at the threat of climate change and talks to some clever cookies who are doing something about it.
– Elly Strang talks with two-time gold medallist Liam Malone about failure, ambition, the future of tech and his quest to become the fastest man in the world.
– David Downs and Dr Michelle Dickinson share an extract from their latest book, No. 8 Recharged.
– All the winners from the 2017 round of the Innovation Awards.
– We showcase the latest thinking and execution in urban design and development in our newest section, Idealog Urban.
Plus lots more great content tucked away inside that we ran out of space to mention here. Well, what are you waiting for? Get your subscription today.
Idealog has been covering the most interesting people, businesses and issues from the fields of innovation, design, technology and urban development for over 12 years. And we're asking for your support so we can keep telling those stories, inspire more entrepreneurs to start their own businesses and keep pushing New Zealand forward. Give over $5 a month and you will not only be supporting New Zealand innovation, but you’ll also receive a print subscription, an Idealog t-shirt and a copy of the new book by David Downs and Dr. Michelle Dickinson, No. 8 Recharged (while stocks last).