Well, for starters:
- We've got the inside story on Stolen's $21 million US investment
- We take a look at why health IT is taking so damn long to find its feet in New Zealand
- We cover AUT and Spark's big collaboration focused on finding real solutions to real-world problems
- We look at titanium 3D (From the sides! From the back!)
- We state the case for working from home
- We pay tribute to New Zealand's best artisanal craftsmen
- Plus, we've got 'Buy it Once', the ultimate guide to buying cool stuff, without buying into mindless consumerism
All that, plus the best in emerging Kiwi talent, small foot-print housing, elevator pitching, world rankings, and...TPP cocktails?
Drink it in; the new Idealog, everywhere smart magazines are sold, including the internet.
Idealog has been covering the most interesting people, businesses and issues from the fields of innovation, design, technology and urban development for over 12 years. And we're asking for your support so we can keep telling those stories, inspire more entrepreneurs to start their own businesses and keep pushing New Zealand forward. Give over $5 a month and you will not only be supporting New Zealand innovation, but you’ll also receive a print subscription and a copy of the new book by David Downs and Dr. Michelle Dickinson, No. 8 Recharged (while stocks last).
Idealog is part of ICG. We work with clients like Woolworths New Zealand, All Good, Huffer, Liquorland, Resene, Citta Design, TVNZ, Spark and FCB on their event activations, in-store, in-office or out-of-home signage, content creation and vehicle wraps.