Today Uber has unveiled its new membership programme Uber Pass, allowing users to unlock the best of the platform’s ride-share and delivery services.
For a mere $14.99 a month, Uber Pass members will gain access to discounted same-day delivery options, as well as consistent saving on travel, enabling people to go anywhere and get anything with Uber.
Uber has become a gateway to the world of e-commerce and small business and an increasingly valuable accessory for everyday life. As New Zealand is one of the first countries in the world to provide the combined Uber and Uber Eats offering, it seems only right to introduce a membership programme for its loyal Kiwi customers.
The following evergreen features will embedded on day one
- At least 10% off rides (excluding Pool and Hourly).
- $0 Delivery Fee from select restaurants with a $20 minimum basket*
- $0 Delivery Fee on from select grocery and convenience stores with a $20 minimum basket*
- And a refreshed carousel of exclusive member perks
By the end of this week most accounts will be able to unlock Uber Pass. Here’s how –
On the Uber app
- Open the app
- Select the the three vertical dashes on the top left of the screen
- Select Uber Pass and follow the prompts.
On the Uber Eats app
- Launch the app
- Select account (bottom right)
- Scroll down to select Uber Pass and follow the prompts
* Read more about the T+Cs here.