Last day to enter: fill in survey, go in the draw to win a trip to the Nurture Change Business Retreat in Hawaii worth $6,000
- Fill in the survey at the bottom of the page or by clicking here
Nurture Change was founded by entrepreneurs Zac de Silva and Steve Pirie after both decided there was a gap in the market for an event where like-minded people could get together and talk about how to work smarter, not harder. They’re not boring people and they didn’t want the event to be either, so they chose Fiji and Hawaii to be the idyllic locations of their retreats. The first three Nurture Change events were sold-out successes, and the fourth one might be the best one yet. Speakers include Dr Lance O’Sullivan, Lisa King from Eat My Lunch, Mike Beagley, the CEO and owner of Rod and Gunn, David Downs, Dr Michelle Dickinson and more.
We’ve got one $6,000 trip to give away to a lucky Idealog reader to attend this event. The prize includes:
- Airfares for one person.
- Four nights accommodation in Hawaii at The Modern standard room, including breakfast, lunch & dinner (excludes drinks).
- Access to the speaker, health and wellness and morning fitness sessions.
- Q&A sessions with business leaders.
- Access to a social network within the resort, and lots more.
To enter, share some information about yourself, your business challenges and your thoughts on Idealog via the form below and we’ll pop you in the draw. Entries close July 26th 2018. Only one entry is allowed per person. Winners must be available to depart New Zealand from Auckland on September 14, 2018 and return on September 19, 2018 to Auckland.
Nurture Change (the “Competition”) is run by Idealog through ICG. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Eligibility Employees and their immediate families of ICG, employees and contractors of Nurture Change and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. Entrants must be New Zealand residents and over 18 years of age on September 14 2018, who hold a passport with a minimum six months’ validity and do not have any prior criminal convictions.