- Fill in the survey at the bottom of the page or by clicking here
Nurture Change was founded by entrepreneurs Zac de Silva and Steve Pirie after both decided there was a gap in the market for an event where like-minded people could get together and talk about how to work smarter, not harder. They're not boring people and they didn't want the event to be either, so they chose Fiji and Hawaii to be the idyllic locations of their retreats. The first three Nurture Change events were sold-out successes, and the fourth one might be the best one yet. Speakers include Dr Lance O'Sullivan, Lisa King from Eat My Lunch, Mike Beagley, the CEO and owner of Rod and Gunn, David Downs, Dr Michelle Dickinson and more.
We've got one $6,000 trip to give away to a lucky Idealog reader to attend this event. The prize includes:
- Airfares for one person.
- Four nights accommodation in Hawaii at The Modern standard room, including breakfast, lunch & dinner (excludes drinks).
- Access to the speaker, health and wellness and morning fitness sessions.
- Q&A sessions with business leaders.
- Access to a social network within the resort, and lots more.
To enter, share some information about yourself, your business challenges and your thoughts on Idealog via the form below and we'll pop you in the draw. Entries close July 26th 2018. Only one entry is allowed per person. Winners must be available to depart New Zealand from Auckland on September 14, 2018 and return on September 19, 2018 to Auckland.
Nurture Change (the “Competition”) is run by Idealog through ICG. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Eligibility Employees and their immediate families of ICG, employees and contractors of Nurture Change and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. Entrants must be New Zealand residents and over 18 years of age on September 14 2018, who hold a passport with a minimum six months’ validity and do not have any prior criminal convictions.
2. Dates Competition Period: The competition commences on 22nd June and closes at 26th July("Competition Period"). Prize: There will be one winner.
3. Competition Entry: Entry method is via survey to ICG. Winners are responsible for and must cover the costs of any changes to travel dates or additional accommodation outside the travel period specified in the Prize details. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Prize conditions: The maximum value of the Prize is correct at the time of sharing this scholarship. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in any element of the Prize.The Promoter is not responsible for any cancellation, postponement, delay or rescheduling of any element of the Prize. Any costs incurred will be the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. The Promotional Partner or the Promoter will not be held responsible or liable in any way if the Winner or any additional companions are denied entry into Hawaii (meaning the United States of America) ,or encounters any visa issues on route. Excess baggage charges must be paid by the Winner. As part of the utilisation of travel, the Winner and any additional companions undertake to: 4.1: have valid documentation, including, but not limited to, valid passports and visas, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination; 4.2: take responsibility to pay any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities (including any costs associated with delay; 4.3: be neatly and appropriately attired when travelling; 4.4: not carry, on their person, in their luggage or carry-on baggage, any contraband or goods which are prohibited by the laws of New Zealand or the United States of America, or goods which are unsuitable for carriage on a commercial aircraft; 4.5: observe all directions of ground staff and air crew at all times; 4.6. comply with the requirements of immigration and customs authorities in each country; and 4.7. comply with the laws of the jurisdiction they are visiting. 4.8. agree to and comply with Nurture Changing booking terms and conditions
5: Terms and conditions of the accommodation provider may apply. The Winner and must comply with those terms and conditions at all times. In no circumstance will the Promoter be liable for any breach of those terms and conditions, including any damage caused by the Winner or accompanying persons.
6: The Prize (including the air tickets and accommodation) is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Prize must be taken as stated in these terms and conditions and no compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. For the avoidance of doubt, if the Winner is, for whatever reason, unable to travel on a nominated date during this period, whether the failure was due to reasons beyond the Winner's control or otherwise, then the Winner will forfeit the Prize.
7: Charges for excess baggage shall apply where a passenger seeks to carry more than their entitlement of luggage. In such cases, the Promotional Partner is not liable for the charges.
8: Winning the Prize The winner will be notified by ICG using the details provided on entry. If an winner cannot be contacted within three (3) days Nurture Change and ICG reserve the right to redirect the prize to another.
9: No Correspondence The Promoter's decision regarding the Winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 11. Information By entering the Competition, winners and anybody short-listed agree to their names being published, and to be photographed and/or interviewed by ICG and Nurture Change and may use their names and photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
10: Ownership of Entries Competition entries become the property of Nurture Change and ICG, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties (unless Clause 11 applies where some information on the entrant may be shared as part of a news story / press release / communication.)
11: No Liability None of the participating companies, ICG or Nurture Change (or any other company or individual associated with the Competition) shall be responsible for or liable in any way (including, without limitation in negligence) in respect of: (i) any additional costs to the winners associated with the prizes, including any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning; or (ii) any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever that is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) in connection with the Competition except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
Idealog has been covering the most interesting people, businesses and issues from the fields of innovation, design, technology and urban development for over 12 years. And we're asking for your support so we can keep telling those stories, inspire more entrepreneurs to start their own businesses and keep pushing New Zealand forward. Give over $5 a month and you will not only be supporting New Zealand innovation, but you’ll also receive a print subscription and a copy of the new book by David Downs and Dr. Michelle Dickinson, No. 8 Recharged (while stocks last).
Idealog is part of ICG. We work with clients like Woolworths New Zealand, All Good, Huffer, Liquorland, Resene, Citta Design, TVNZ, Spark and FCB on their event activations, in-store, in-office or out-of-home signage, content creation and vehicle wraps.