The fifth instalment of our IdealogLive event series of 2015 is happening, July 28!
There will be great whiskey, delectable finger food and the inspirational story of Amy Sznicer – owner of the Award Winning blow dry bar/tea house salon chain Dry & Tea. Amy is a passionate and dynamic speaker, with lots to say about leadership, high-performance and the retail business.
The evening caps off with a round of Dragon Den-style voting as entrepreneurs vie for your affections to win real money, and to be featured in Idealog Magazine.
The event will be held at The Sapphire Room, Ponsonby Central, 4 Brown Street, Ponsonby, Auckland. Arrive at 6pm and mingle for a bit; kick off is at 6.30pm.
The winner of Pitch Circus walks away with:
- $1000 Cash
- A gift from Johnnie Walker
- One hour free consulting with AJ Park, the IP Specialists
- One hour free consulting with Mike Hutchinson, business guru
- Profile in Idealog magazine
- Introduction to the Venture Capital Association
Tickets are just $39 each, or $49 ticket with a 6 months subscription to Idealog Magazine. Get yours here.
Send an email to [email protected] with Pitch Circus in the heading, and brief answers to the following questions:
- What’s your idea, what problem does it solve, and who is the business aimed at?
- Who’s your team?
- How big could it get?
If you are chosen as one of the three companies to pitch on the night you will need to prepare a 3.33 minute presentation of your idea using these questions as a base.