The Food Show is the largest foodie event on the calendar. You’re bound to discover a range of delectable treats, with everything from handcrafted goods in the Artisan Village to delicious cheeses in Huntley & Palmers Cheese Alley, the latest in health at the Ceres Organics Healthy Hub Kitchen and a bevy of craft beers in Brewers’ Lane. Plus, see celebrity chefs and local stars such as Annabel Langbein, Josh Emett, Luke Hines and baking extraordinaire and The Caker founder Jordan Rondel live in action at the NEFF Cooking Theatre.
To be in to win two tickets and the goodie bag, follow the Idealog Facebook page and tag a friend on post below to go in the draw. The winner will be drawn tomorrow Friday 19 July at 5pm. We favour the law of the jungle approach, so comment and enter as many times as you like. If you want to find tickets to the show, head to www.foodshow.co.nz.
The goodie bag includes:
- All Good Organics Karma Cola
- VitalZing Water Drops
- Due Vittorie Chilli Balsamic Vinegar
- Ceres Organics Raw wholefood bar
- One Night in Mexico Mexican Spice Taco Kit
- Ecobags Compostable Bin Liners
- Ecobeings Eco-castile Shampoo Bar
- Em’s Power Cookies Hemp Protein Cookie
- Farmland Foods Apron
- Jack Links Beef Jerky
- Meat Mates
- L’Affare Fiero Coffee Capsules
- Molly Woppy Gingerbread Men
- Sunny Hill Kumara Crisps
- Tamco Tamarillo Vinagerette
- Pic’s Boysenberry Jelly
- Pure Delish Oat-Ola
- qTableware Salad Servers
- Remedy Kombucha
- Little Beauties Freeze Dried Boysenberries
- RJ’s Liquorice Strawberry Chocolate Balls
- Saucer Ketchup
- Six Barrel Soda Co. Lemonade
- Vogels Granola
- The Remarkable Chocolate Co Organic Dark Chocolate
- Tom & Luke Chocolate Snackables
- Tricketts Grove Walnut Pieces
- WOOP 50 percent discount voucher
Idealog has been covering the most interesting people, businesses and issues from the fields of innovation, design, technology and urban development for over 12 years. And we're asking for your support so we can keep telling those stories, inspire more entrepreneurs to start their own businesses and keep pushing New Zealand forward. Give over $5 a month and you will not only be supporting New Zealand innovation, but you’ll also receive a print subscription and a copy of the new book by David Downs and Dr. Michelle Dickinson, No. 8 Recharged (while stocks last).
Idealog is part of ICG. We work with clients like Woolworths New Zealand, All Good, Huffer, Liquorland, Resene, Citta Design, TVNZ, Spark and FCB on their event activations, in-store, in-office or out-of-home signage, content creation and vehicle wraps.