1. This guy takes a bath in Liquid Glass Putty, cannot extricate his armpit hair, and we love that
2. Snoop’s new nature Snoopumentary is pure shenanigans
3. Mike Tyson falls off a hoverboard…
…This guy falls off a hoverboard…
…Everyone falls off their hoverboard
4. So breadfacing’s now a thing. Sorry.
5. And finally, is this the filthiest ad of 2015? If not, then god help us all.
Idealog has been covering the most interesting people, businesses and issues from the fields of innovation, design, technology and urban development for over 12 years. And we're asking for your support so we can keep telling those stories, inspire more entrepreneurs to start their own businesses and keep pushing New Zealand forward. Give over $5 a month and you will not only be supporting New Zealand innovation, but you’ll also receive a print subscription and a copy of the new book by David Downs and Dr. Michelle Dickinson, No. 8 Recharged (while stocks last).
Idealog is part of ICG. We work with clients like Woolworths New Zealand, All Good, Huffer, Liquorland, Resene, Citta Design, TVNZ, Spark and FCB on their event activations, in-store, in-office or out-of-home signage, content creation and vehicle wraps.