Well, for starters:
- We've got the inside story on Stolen's $21 million US investment
- We take a look at why health IT is taking so damn long to find its feet in New Zealand
- We cover AUT and Spark's big collaboration focused on finding real solutions to real-world problems
- We look at titanium 3D (From the sides! From the back!)
- We state the case for working from home
- We pay tribute to New Zealand's best artisanal craftsmen
- Plus, we've got 'Buy it Once', the ultimate guide to buying cool stuff, without buying into mindless consumerism
All that, plus the best in emerging Kiwi talent, small foot-print housing, elevator pitching, world rankings, and...TPP cocktails?
Drink it in; the new Idealog, everywhere smart magazines are sold, including the internet.