With taxis on demand and now Uber Eats, Doober's durries in a hurry is the next logical step.
New Zealand is the world's third largest Kiwifruit producer. Is it time for a new marijuana-infused variety?
But wait, there's more:
- Land of the long white cloud: cloudy, with a chance of munchies.
- Bud Light: The low-carb buzz.
- Blazed as: Smokin’ to the east.
- Smoke & Smog: A high feast.
- Herbs: Get a real slice of heaven.
- Ombudsman: Take all your complaints away.
- Grassfed: edibles with extra bite.
- And a range of location-specific strains: Danknedin, Taradaki, Potueka, Hashburton, Tokearoa, Bongariro.
Feel free to add your suggestions for future weed brands and we will send the best efforts a $50 bag.
Idealog has been covering the most interesting people, businesses and issues from the fields of innovation, design, technology and urban development for over 12 years. And we're asking for your support so we can keep telling those stories, inspire more entrepreneurs to start their own businesses and keep pushing New Zealand forward. Give over $5 a month and you will not only be supporting New Zealand innovation, but you’ll also receive a print subscription and a copy of the new book by David Downs and Dr. Michelle Dickinson, No. 8 Recharged (while stocks last).
Idealog is part of ICG. We work with clients like Woolworths New Zealand, All Good, Huffer, Liquorland, Resene, Citta Design, TVNZ, Spark and FCB on their event activations, in-store, in-office or out-of-home signage, content creation and vehicle wraps.