Entries have opened today for the 2013 ANZ Flying Start Business Plan Competition.
The competition, run by Business.govt.nz seeks out the best business plans from businesses and start-ups across New Zealand with an annual turnover of less than $1 million.
The supreme winner will receive $58,000 worth of prizes, including:
· $30,000 cash from ANZ for approved growth opportunities
· $10,000 of consulting and development services from The Marketing Bureau
· $5,000 of business education or management training from Stellaris
· $5,000 of advertising/editorial in NZBusiness Magazine
· $5,000 of legal advice from Lane Neave Lawyers
· $3,800 for a virtual office package from Servcorp
There are also prizes for second and third place, as well as 14 regional winners.
You can enter the 2013 ANZ Flying Start Business Plan Competition here.
Entries close June 25.