Entries for the 2012 Deloitte Fast 50 have been extended till July 31, so if you've been putting it off, here's your last prod to hurry it along.
You've got to be in to win when it comes to the index of New Zealand’s fastest growing businesses (based on revenue over the past three years), so click over to fast50.co.nz to submit.
In addition to the main Deloitte Fast 50 index, entrants are also acknowledged by region in the following categories:
- Fastest growing services business
- Fastest growing manufacturing business
- Fastest growing mature business (15+ years)
- Fastest growing retail or consumer products business
- Fastest growing technology business
- Fastest growing exporter
- Fastest growing Maori business (a new category, one awarded nationally)
- Fastest growing primary sector business (one awarded nationally)
And if your business isn't eligible for the Fast 50 (too small or too new) you might check out the Rising Star award, a joint effort by Deloitte and NZTE.
(Need a good reason to throw your hat in the ring? Here are six.)
Idealog has been covering the most interesting people, businesses and issues from the fields of innovation, design, technology and urban development for over 12 years. And we're asking for your support so we can keep telling those stories, inspire more entrepreneurs to start their own businesses and keep pushing New Zealand forward. Give over $5 a month and you will not only be supporting New Zealand innovation, but you’ll also receive a print subscription, an Idealog t-shirt and a copy of the new book by David Downs and Dr. Michelle Dickinson, No. 8 Recharged (while stocks last).