SmallWorlds, Gameloft, Grinding Gear Games, NinjaKiwi, Runaway Play, Sidhe/PikPok, Cerebral Fix.
All these and more will be at this year's New Zealand Game Developers Association Conference on May 19 with leading game makers from New Zealand and Australia.
* Creating truly awesome and addictive game designs
* Monetising your game on the App Store and Android marketplace
* Latest 3D modelling tools and techniques
* HTML5 and Windows Phone 8 – are they ready for game time?
* Pitching licensing agreements with sponsors and film studios
* How to find customers and players online and on smartphones
* Performance optimisation insider tips
* Interactive storytelling and script writing
Click here to register. It's on at Media Design School from 10am-6pm, followed by drinks.
Idealog has been covering the most interesting people, businesses and issues from the fields of innovation, design, technology and urban development for over 12 years. And we're asking for your support so we can keep telling those stories, inspire more entrepreneurs to start their own businesses and keep pushing New Zealand forward. Give over $5 a month and you will not only be supporting New Zealand innovation, but you’ll also receive a print subscription and a copy of the new book by David Downs and Dr. Michelle Dickinson, No. 8 Recharged (while stocks last).
Idealog is part of ICG. We work with clients like Woolworths New Zealand, All Good, Huffer, Liquorland, Resene, Citta Design, TVNZ, Spark and FCB on their event activations, in-store, in-office or out-of-home signage, content creation and vehicle wraps.