From architecture to fashion design, adverting to politics, the upcoming Auckland Pecha Kucha event is certainly an eclectic one. Held on October 27, the event forms part of the Southside Art Festival. Better yet, it's only $5 to attend. Here are the details:
· Bruce JT Moa // Architectural Graduate // Langi Royal Tombs - The beginning of Tu'i Tonga Architecture
· Greg Whaiapu // Boy to Father // What if?
· Rebecca Hobbs // Avid Dancer // Moves for the Repertoire
· Kyla Hansell // Teacher // Blahdy Gids
· Raymond Sagapolutele // Brotographer // http://rimoni-maloman.blogspot.com/
· Tracey Williams // Artist and Curator // Papakura Art Gallery: art as community agent
· Tyrone Tautiepa // Man with a Mission // Doing it LIMITLESS!
· Antonio Navas // Executive Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi (NZ)
· Aaron McConchie // Artist and Tool Maker // Visualisations and Stuff // www.aaronmcconchie.com/
· Pope Bron$ // Rapper // www.facebook.com/pages/Pope-Bron/204953646191991
· Capilli Tupou // Tattooist // http://facebook.com/capilli.tupou
· Czarina Wilson // Fashion Designer // www.facebook.com/Czarinaz
· Su'a William Sio // MP (Labour Party), Mangere // www.suawilliamsio.co.nz/
Grab all the details here: www.pechakucha.co.nz
Idealog has been covering the most interesting people, businesses and issues from the fields of innovation, design, technology and urban development for over 12 years. And we're asking for your support so we can keep telling those stories, inspire more entrepreneurs to start their own businesses and keep pushing New Zealand forward. Give over $5 a month and you will not only be supporting New Zealand innovation, but you’ll also receive a print subscription and a copy of the new book by David Downs and Dr. Michelle Dickinson, No. 8 Recharged (while stocks last).
Idealog is part of ICG. We work with clients like Woolworths New Zealand, All Good, Huffer, Liquorland, Resene, Citta Design, TVNZ, Spark and FCB on their event activations, in-store, in-office or out-of-home signage, content creation and vehicle wraps.