UPDATE: Thanks to our very excellent partners Johnnie Walker, this event is now FREE! Get your tickets now!
The first Idealog Live event of 2015 is now set for Wellington. Great whiskey, delectable finger food and the incredible story of Lewis Road Creamery and their rise to success will be on the table.
While mellowing out the evening with a glass of whiskey from Johnnie Walker, hear Lewis Road founder Peter Cullinane share his tale of how his chocolate milk came to be the most sought-after drink in 2014.
The evening caps off with a round of Dragon Den-style voting as entrepreneurs vie for your affections to win real money, and be featured in Idealog magazine.
Tickets can be purchased here.
Check out a short video of our last Pitch Circus, or read about past winners.
If you’re a budding entrepreneur and want to enter …
Up for Grabs:
- $1000 Cash
- A gift from Johnnie Walker
- One hour free consulting with AJ Park, the IP specialists
- One hour free consulting with Mike Hutchinson, business guru
- Profile in Idealog magazine
- Introduction to the Venture Capital Association
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Pitch Circus in the heading, and brief answers to the following questions:
- What’s your idea, what problem does it solve, and who is the business aimed at?
- Who’s your team?
- How big could it get?
If you are chosen as one of the three companies to pitch on the night you will need to prepare a 3.33 minute presentation of your idea using these questions as a base.