If you’ve been squirreling away in your shed, office or backyard creating and innovating, we want to hear your story.
The 2013 New Zealand Innovators Awards have just opened for entries, so if you’re an innovator, inventor or organization that’s developing something new and exciting, make sure you get your entry in.
Since Kiwis are a notoriously shy bunch, if you know someone doing something clever, you can also nominate them here, to make sure they get the recognition their hard work deserves.
The categories for this year are, innovation in:
- Design and Engineering (now includes manufacturing)
- Sustainability and Clean-tech
- Environment and Agriculture
- Health and Science
- Hospitality, Food and Beverage
- Information Communications Technology
- Marketing and Communications
- Media, Music and Entertainment
Entries close August 20, finalists will be announced September 10 and the awards night takes place October 18.
For more information and to enter, pop along to the NZ Innovators Awards website here.