Hey, design aficionados! If you're a dab hand with Creative Suite (and we imagine many of you are), here's your chance to have one of your original creations produced as part of an upcoming Quiksilver collection.
Adobe and Quiksilver have launched a limited-time Facebook competition giving New Zealand and Australian fans the change to submit designs for a t-shirt that will be sold in flagship stores across Australia and online next season.
You'll need to download a template, create a design using Adobe Creative Suite 6 and then upload it using the Design Our Line application. Participants can also support their entries with a 30-second video explaining their design and the inspiration behind their creation.
The competition closes at 11.59pm on August 17.
• Winning design sold in flagship Quiksilver stores in Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane as well as through the e-store.
• A framed version of the t-shirt
• A copy of Adobe® Creative Suite® 6 Master Collection
• An Apple iPad
• A $500 Quiksilver gift voucher (valid in Australia and New Zealand)
• A gift code to download Adobe Photoshop Touch