The last PechaKucha event of the year looks to be a goodie, full of educational and inspirational design offerings for your listening and viewing pleasure. The event ties in to the inaugural New Zealand Art & Designers week. And better yet, it will only cost you $9 to listen to the following slue of speakers (with more to come):
- Romain Perin // Photographer // his experiments with long exposure photography
- Morag Magnolia Brownlie // Film Maker/ Show Director and Choreographer / Costume designer/Performance artist // i do too many things // www.birdsofparadise.co.nz
- Luke Hedley // Tshirt Designer and Screen Writer
- Clayton Smith // Owner of The Poi Room Art and Design Store
- Michael Craig // Photographer
- John Pusateri // Founder of the Auckland Print Studio
- Anna Rowsell // Film and Television Art Department
- Tristan de Chalain // Plastic Surgeon and Writer // Design in Plastic Surgery
- Zekiah Heath and Aroha Lewin // MoAD
- Jade Tang & Eddy Helm // Co-directors yMedia // yMedia connects students, industry and not-for-profit organisations to develop and implement new media initiatives for collective growth // www.ymedia.co.nz
When: Thursday November 18
Where: 110 Carlton Gore Rd, New Market, Auckland.
Time: Doors open 7.30pm, starts at 8.20pm.